What Lies Underground - Amazon Kindle Fire Beta Testing

Present your own projects here, be they WIPs, betas or finished products. Get feedback from others and help each other out with some lovely testing.

What Lies Underground - Amazon Kindle Fire Beta Testing

Postby PositronicStu » Fri May 17, 2019 10:56 am

Hi I'm releasing What Lies Underground on Amazon Kindle Fire and would appreciate if anyone with a Kindle Fire tablet (or phone) could give the app a test and provide some feedback. The app is of course built with libGDX.

Please drop me an email with the address associated with your Kindle Fire and state that you'd like to test the Kindle Fire version of the game at admin@positronicstudios.com and I'll add you to the test.

It's a puzzle adventure game.

Thank you.

Stu

P.s. Here are a couple of screenshots to give you an idea. There is a lot of text feedback, currently only in English.

PositronicStu

Re: What Lies Underground - Amazon Kindle Fire Beta Testing

Postby MrStahlfelge » Fri May 17, 2019 3:36 pm

Amazon Tablets are Android 5.1 tablets, so there are only any differences if you use Google services.
MrStahlfelge

Postby PositronicStu » Fri May 17, 2019 6:50 pm

Thanks MrStahlfelge, it would be nice however if anyone has a Kindle Fire to test the app. Some improvements have already been made based on my own tests on the most recent Kindle Fire 7 that didn't come up on other (higher spec.) test devices. So if anyone has one a a Kindle Fire device that would like to test for free, please drop me a line. Thanks.
PositronicStu

Postby JacobyBergkamp » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:40 pm

Can't wait to try it.
JacobyBergkamp

Return to Showcase