BRIK Brick Brekaer [RELEASED] + reports

Present your own projects here, be they WIPs, betas or finished products. Get feedback from others and help each other out with some lovely testing.

BRIK Brick Brekaer [RELEASED] + reports

Postby Magnesus » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:48 pm

BRIK Brick Breaker took me a lot longer that I anticipated it will. I tried to make it as polished as posibble. There is about 60 levels now, more to come very soon. I also have a few features planned that didn't make it to this first release - they should be ready in a week or two.

Anyway - it is an Arkanoid/Breakout inspired brick breaking game.

Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... gory.brick

If you like it, please post it on your facebook/twitter, let your friends know. I need a lot of marketing which I am not good at. :mrgreen:

Any technical question about how it is made - ask here, I will be happy to answer.
Last edited by Magnesus on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magnesus

Re: BRIK Brick Brekaer [RELEASED]

Postby Magnesus » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:27 am

I have updated it with new translations and better controls (you can now tap far away from the paddle and it will go to your finger).

It has about 1000 downloads now. Too little to get into top new free yet. Any help will help - especially sharing on facebook/twitter.
Magnesus

Re: BRIK Brick Brekaer [RELEASED] + reports

Postby Magnesus » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:02 am

The game has now 3700 total downloads and is starting to appear on various top new free and top free lists in different countries. For some reason it seems to be most popular in Spain (I have translated it to Spanish, so it might be one of the reasons).
Magnesus

Re: BRIK Brick Brekaer [RELEASED] + reports

Postby Magnesus » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:20 pm

I know it's been a long time but I've just refreshed the game a bit: the paid version now has a LEVEL EDITOR. It took me surprisingly little time to add one + a loader for the new file format it uses. Very happy with the result.

The paid version is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ickextreme
I will update the free version soon with some of the new levels I've made testing the editor. :)

Screenshots:

The game never had much success but the level editor was a request from a user and I complied because I always wanted to make one. :)
Magnesus

Return to Showcase