Errors with synchronized

Anything that doesn't belong in the other forums

Errors with synchronized

Postby Rinat » Fri May 25, 2018 7:39 pm

Please, someone, help me. I dont know what i must do. I created project and appeared exception during working with external system.

Warning:<i><b>project ':android': Unable to resolve additional project configuration.</b>
Details: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Resolving configuration 'compileOnly' directly is not allowed</i>

Warning:<i><b>root project 'MyFirstProject': Unable to resolve additional project configuration.</b>
Details: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Resolving configuration 'compileOnly' directly is not allowed</i>

Warning:<i><b>root project 'MyFirstProject': Unable to resolve additional project configuration.</b>
Rinat

Re: Errors with synchronized

Postby obigu » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Remove all Eclipse related stuff from your build.gradle files, that fixed it for me
obigu

Postby Dave99 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:10 am

Hey Obigu,

I'm seeing a similar issue - I've just followed my nose through an automated setup and have a basic hello-world project up and running.

The project I built set targets for ios, android and desktop, and on startup I get 3x warnings referencing an illegal state and CompileOnly. If I load the project fresh with intelliJ will complain that the gradle build didn't sync properly. If I re-load the project and destroy any .idea files that error doesn't appear, but still left with the compileOnly reference. is this consistent with your experience?

I'm guessing by remove all eclipse related stuff from the build you're talking about the plugin and everything that might reference it? I guess for me that means 4x build.gradle files, which includes the main build.gradle I point my IDE at. anything that's not obvious?
Dave99

Postby Dave99 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:17 am

Actually I just redid your advice and restarted my IDE - those warnings about compileOnly are resolved.

Resuming from cached .idea files still reports a gradle sync error, but a fresh import always works. I suppose that's enough to get me started, but just wondering if you've got any ideas to try and resolve that.

I don't see anything particularly useful in the logs - lots of INFO but no exceptions or similar.
Dave99

Postby amongbiff » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 am

Hi buddy, try with the upgraded loop as of now it is working via that.
Update happy wheels apk online
amongbiff

Return to Talkbox